I've been working away at my UFO's for the challenge I entered into in January. So far, I have completed 7 of the 15 named UFO's. The first one is called "Jolene Star" by Laundry Basket Quilts. It was from a kit of Civil War reproduction fabrics I had purchased from Backdoor Quilts while at the AQS show in Des Moines, IA last fall.
The second finish is tablerunner. It, too, was a kit I had purchased from Prairie Star Quilts while at the AQS show. The kit was actually a one star wallhanging, but there was enough fabric in this kit to make 3 stars! So I put them together to make a tablerunner for my long dining room table! This also was made with Civil War reproduction fabrics.
The third UFO completed is a homespun snowball quilt. Most of the blocks were acquired through an online swap many years ago. I added a few extra blocks to make it a usable size, and then added a piano key border.
It is a good feeling to have completed 7 of my UFOs. I may be able to complete one more before the challenge ends on June 30th.