This morning, I have been working on a very old UFO. (And this one happens to be on my UFO Challenge list! Yay!) This is one of my early quilting projects, and I had originally planned on making this quilt for my bed. But, I was still new to quilting, and I did not buy enough fabric, and, as you may have guessed, the fabric was no longer available (it was a WalMart find). So, I put it away for many years, and came across it several years ago. I almost scrap piled it!! I'm glad I didn't! I like the little quilt (it's lap size), and I'll be even happier when it is quilted, bound, and on my quilt rack!
Thanks, Jacob, for the "EV Settings" suggestion on my camera. I have been playing with it, and it has helped! I will need to play more, but at least I know there is a solution! This picture was taken with the new setting, and although one side of the picture is still dark, it is mostly due to the fact that the top is not laying flat and creating its own shadow.