Saturday, December 11, 2010

...And All Through The House...


...not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse! It is soooooo quiet here. My little Sweet Pea went home on Thursday, and now the house is practically empty! I miss her already.

I was finally able to get back into my sewing room. It's been a very long time, and much has been neglected. I was able to make a set of tea towels for a friend's birthday. Our birthdays are a day apart, and we were going to go to lunch today, but the icky Midwest weather decided to show itself, so we have put it off until next week (hopefully). The poor quality photo shows the towels. I hope she likes them!

Now, off to find another project to work on...the Good Lord knows I have way too many started!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you will miss your little Sweet Pea! But I can imagine she was happy to see her mommy.

Those towels are cute, and Happy Birthday to you! I can't imagine your friend not liking these towels.

Anonymous said...

I just read about your midwest weather, seems you may have a lot of time indoors to sew. Cute little towels!

The Other Barb said...

cute towels. I love tea cups of all shapes, sizes & designs.

Robin said...

Beautiful towels Conni!!

Angela said...

Love the towels! Crank up the Christmas music to chase away the quietness! www.pandora.com is a free radio station that you can find great tunes on. I have been using it.