Thursday, June 30, 2011

Finishing

I have been working on finishing up some of my UFO's.  I recently took a trip to my sister's house in Arizona, and made some progress on my slowly, but surely, dwindling pile of unfinished projects. 
 My sister owns a Gammill, so that made quilting the completed tops a breeze! 
 This was made from blocks from a BPF swap.
This UFO, entitled "Red Tidings" was made using scraps.  It measures 80" x 80".

In all, 10 UFO's were quilted, bound, and crossed off the "To Do" list!  Hooray!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous quilts! My favorite is red tidings! ;D

Michelle said...

Great job Conni! Of course the Red Tidings is my favorite too! :)

Anonymous said...

Longarms make quilting a breeze don't they. Both quilts are so pretty!

Barbara said...

My goodness, what great progress, 10 UFOs! Both are lovely quilts!

The Other Barb said...

Wonderful! 10 projects completed! Nice to have a sisterwith a Gammill.

Robin said...

awesome quilts Conni! I just LOVE that Red Tidings!!!

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Great job on working on the ufo list and getting some finished quilts!
I'll take that red one if no one else put dibs on it :)
Peggy