Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Little Bit of This, and a Little Bit of That!

I've been working on some charity blocks for an online group. July's theme is "Red, White & Blue". Any 6" or 12" block in the theme colors will do! Blocks collected this month will be used to make blankets for veterans. I've been making these paper pieced stars, using fabrics from my scrap drawers.

Also, this past week, the mailman brought me these 2 great patterns and a packet of charm squares.

And, finally, I finished some blocks for an online swap. The picture is dark, but the fabrics are really very pretty...yellow and white...refreshing!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great patriotic block! Can't wait to see what you are making with you new charms!

paront1222@comcast.net said...

You sure have been a busy girl!!!
Love the "Friends and Flowers" charm pack and the 2 patterns....love your yellow and white blocks too (makes me mad I didn't do that swap) and how can I express the furniture? OMG, it's wonderful. Happy Birthday dad!!!
Peggy