Thursday, October 2, 2008

Whew! What A Busy Few Weeks!

It sure has been a busy few weeks! It started off
with a trip to Tennessee and the marriage of our daughter! She was a beautiful bride. We brought our granddaughter home with us for a week, to play with Grandma and Grandpa!! On our trip home from Tennessee, we received word that my sweet mother-in-law had passed away, and so, after a 12 hour drive from Tennessee, we unpacked the suitcase and repacked, so that my husband could fly to Seattle to be with his family. Did I mention that it's a 3 hour drive to the airport!! Only 3 hours of sleep was had that night! So hubby went to Seattle, and granddaughter and I stayed home and played. Ally went home yesterday, and Grandma is recouping!! LOL!!! Oh, to have the energy these little ones possess!!

6 comments:

Jacob said...

Did you end up getting a new computer or did the old one finally get its act together for a moment? I have some pictures to email to you.

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia Europe
thank you

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Congratulations on your daughter's marriage and gaining a new son in law.. Your grandaughter is adorable!!!
Thanks for always checking my blog

Peggy

Laura-IH said...

Hi, Conni!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, but I am happy about your daughter. It sounds like a bittersweet time for you. I'm thinking of you! Hugs!

Unknown said...

My condolences to your family. There is nothing like a child to bring joy to your heart. What a blessing to have her at this time. Congratulations of the new son-in-law too.
I've missed your blog, I'm glad your back.

busylizzy said...

Congrats Conni. I hope we get to see a picture or two of the wedding. Sorry to hear about your MIL but it sounds like it was a good distraction to have your granddaughter to keep you busy while your hubby was gone. Hope he has a safe trip home.