Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Playing House

My sweet granddaughter is here! We've been having so much fun playing house! I always wanted a dollhouse when I was a child, but never had one...at least that I can remember...so I bought my granddaughter one!! Isn't that how it's suppose to work!! Sounded like good reasoning to me! Anyway, granddaughter is standing in front of the "inside" portion of the house. We have a tub full of furniture, dolls, and horses to go with, but she had not, at this point "decorated" the new house! According to Mommy, "decorating" is my granddaughter's new hobby!!! And Grandma loves to be able to play dolls once again!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute Conni! She is getting big! :)

Unknown said...

What a blessing....making sweet memories. She will cherish this time with you playing with her dollhouse.

Laura-IH said...

Dollhouses are great! My sister and I spent so many fun hours playing with our when we were little. Your granddaughter will always remember how much fun she had with hers.

busylizzy said...

Conni, I can't believe how big she is already. Is it time for grandbaby #2? (From the woman who has a zero babies to love on.) :o(

Angela said...

Oh I love it!! Memories of Heather. Hey what am I saying. I have my own dollhouse now for Hitty. Lil Miss is adorable. Her hair is really growing too. Have big fun. And it is okay to play with it when she is not there.

Angela Yosten said...

Love this little house. We bought one for my daughter for Christmas along with all the rooms and horses too. She absolutely loves playing with it. You're granddaughter is adorable!

karen said...

I never had a dollhouse as a child, and my own two grandaughters this Christmas, received a two story dollhouse for thier gift from me, too.. msny hours already have been spent at my daughters home, playing with Tessa ( 6 ) and Jocelyn's (4) new house, and furniture, ect. lol, love every bit of the $$$ that it cost to buy it for the girls, too! Isn't it fun to be a grandmother?