Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

November was such I busy month! I celebrated another year, and my son announced his engagement to his beloved Rachel. She is so sweet, and a real blessing to our family. The above photo of my Mom, Rachel, and my son Jacob, was taken at my birthday luncheon at Honey Creek Resort on Lake Rathbun in Iowa. Oh, and guess who else joined us for the festivities...

...yep...my sweet little bundle of joy!! Do you know how hard it is to get a 4 year old to smile for the camera!! For some reason, she just wants to give a "posed" smile. Oh well!

4 comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

What better way to celebrate your birthday than with your little bundle of joy....I mean, really!!!
She is a cutie!!!
Peg

The Other Barb said...

Congrats to your son & Rachel! Happy belated BD to you. Glad you were able to have your granddaughter with you to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

Happy engagement and birthday --congratulations to everyone -- no wonder the month flew by so fast! Our 6 yr. old grandson's posed smile is something we notice as well -- but it's still cute. :)

Jacob said...

Ain't we purdy?